Iphone 3Gs Gets A N64 Emulator?

It's getting dissected over here:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/50767-nworksdev-n64-emulator-on-iphone

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it peculiar that some of you doubt his age before you doubt that the emulator exists entirely.

We know that N64 emulation on the iPhone 3GS is technically feasible, just doubt this guy's claims.

Ari64 said:
We know that N64 emulation on the iPhone 3GS is technically feasible, just doubt this guy's claims.

Sure, we know this. And did this not have "fake" written all over it I wouldn't have a problem accepting it. But his age is probably the least dubious thing about this.

Actually, since he's filmed himself (giving a speech explaining why this isn't fake) it's obvious he really is 14.

N64 doesn't excite me that much, it's just a bonus if it works on a handheld platform. I was more of a PS kid myself, one of my favourite games of all time is Ocarina of Time and that's probably the only 64 game I'll play. Every one uses Mario 64 to show off and I just don't get excited.

second exodous said:
N64 doesn't excite me that much, it's just a bonus if it works on a handheld platform. I was more of a PS kid myself, one of my favourite games of all time is Ocarina of Time and that's probably the only 64 game I'll play. Every one uses Mario 64 to show off and I just don't get excited.

WHAT!?!

I personally never liked PS when i was younger, and was more of an N64 kind of guy, although, I guess its more of a personal thing or choice. :)

froggyman said:
second exodous said:

WHAT!?!

I personally never liked PS when i was younger, and was more of an N64 kind of guy, although, I guess its more of a personal thing or choice. :)
Well, I guess that's not entirely true, I liked the 64. I saved up for the PS and my brother got his 64 (for free) for Christmas one year. He was younger and never had any money so his collection didn't grow, but I bought Ocarina of Time and played through it. I remember us renting Banjo Kazooie, 007, Star Fox, and a lot of others. I guess I played it a lot but never passed much and I have a lot fonder memories of games when I pass them than I do just playing them. I passed a ton of PS games though, so I want to play them. I find that with NES and SNES also, if I didn't pass it as a kid I find it mildly fun but I love to pass games I've passed in the past. So what if that is wasting time.

Back