Ipod Earphones

Jr2swiss

Website
Visit site
I have ipod earphones (Shure E2) for sell, completely new.

I'll give it up for 80.00, free shipping in the U.S.

www.gp32z.com

It retails at $99.00

The details are
High-performance dynamic speakers: High-performance driver for powerful sound output in a small-format design.
Distinctive comet shape optimizes the acoustic environment around the driver for the best possible sound.
Fit Kit: Because every ear is different, Shure provides 3 pairs (S, M, L) of disposable foam sleeves and three pairs (S, M, L) of re-useable flex sleeves to ensure a personalized fit.
Sound isolating design: Natural noise attenuation provided by sleeves permits lower listening volumes in loud environments.
Secure, in-ear design, lighter than most headphones and ideal for portable listening applications.
Low-profile cable path: Cables are designed to pass over and behind the ear ? out of sight and out of the way.
62-inch (1.57 m) copper cable with flexible reinforcements at the earphone and the jack.
Clear plastic cable adjustment tube secures the cables comfortably behind your head.
Zip case with cable spool: Stylish, compact zippered case provides a safe, tangle-free way to store your earphones.
Gold-plated stereo mini-jack provides exceptional corrosion resistance, high conductivity and low noise.

www.gp32z.com

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I-Pod headphones are a rip off

people buy em so they look cool pretending to have an ipod

:lol:

u cant tell the differnece!!!

They work in the same way as a pair of sony headphones I have, they're just like ear plugs and so because they're closer to ear they sound much better even though they aren't much different to cheap headphones technically.

Big difference is...I only paid £30 for the sony ones and I love them.

i have some shure e2c for my ipod and they have to be heard to be believed. They completely isolate the ears from background sound and the sound they produce is just amazing.

I have tried many pairs around 10-50 uk pounds (20 - 100 usd) and the shure's blow all of them away.

Back