Irony

Blue Protoman

So I had this video to do for English. I decided to do it on my home computer (Windows XP) rather than my school-given one (Mac OSX), because I'm more familiar with Windows Movie Maker than iMovie. Good thing, too; y Mac shat the bed on Friday. The hard drive died, and I lost everything; fortunately, the only thing pertaining to the video that I lost was part of the script. How ironic, then, that I want to switch to using Linux at one point (not Ubuntu; doesn''t work with my Wi-Fi hardware).

Joy!

"Got cheese?"

Chees girl.png

Last edited by a moderator:
"Have no fear! Bill to the rescue!"

"Thanks, Bill, but I'd rather hang out with Tux..."

So your OSX drive fails and you think you were saved by Windows? And now instead of getting your homework done you are now going to install Linux, learn to use it, find a video editing program you like for a OS you have never used?

I think this might be the reason that most people think Linux is complicated, they try it when the situation is already complicated.

So your OSX drive fails and you think you were saved by Windows? And now instead of getting your homework done you are now going to install Linux, learn to use it, find a video editing program you like for a OS you have never used?

I think this might be the reason that most people think Linux is complicated, they try it when the situation is already complicated.

I was saved by my familiarity with Windows, at least of Movie Maker; I didn't wanna have to learn iMovie on the fly. And I DID get my homework done, by the way, and I said at ONE POINT I'm going to install it.

Back