Is 12 days a normal for GB - Germany parcel?

Hoodoo

The British shop have shipped my order (spare parts) October, 2, and it still did not arrive to the reshipping company's address in Germany.

Is such a delay typical for such kind of shipment? Is there any chance to get the tracking ID? The order # is 169784827311000.

Did you select with Royal Air for your shipping method?

Myself and my brother ordered iControlPad from Craigs shop about the same time, his shipped before mine.. he used Royal air. Mine shipped a few days later and I used UPS.. I got mine within 5 days, his order took over a month to arrive.

Edit:

FYI this was shipped to the US.

Last edited by a moderator:
The British shop have shipped my order (spare parts) October, 2, and it still did not arrive to the reshipping company's address in Germany.

Is such a delay typical for such kind of shipment? Is there any chance to get the tracking ID? The order # is 169784827311000.
Yes, deliveries via air mail tend to take anything between 1 and 4 weeks. This is to be expected.

Okay then. I thought it was Russian mail's special (damn, I guess I could walk this distance in a month, especially with that tunnel under la Manche)

Thanks for clarifying this.

Back