Is anyone making/selling TV out cables?

foft

Certified Guru
Website
www.scrameta.net
I'd quite like to test TV out with things I've ported. Is anyone making/selling these or the ext breakout boards in Europe? Or is there any progress on them since the August update?

I remember some threads about this, but I can't search for them since tv and out are less than 4 letters and "tv out" doesn't work :(

As I mentioned in several threads: Get in contact with the user Infinity. He can make a cable for you. He has soldered mine which works just fine.

Oops, that reminds me I promised him to send a photo of it.

As it seems that infinity is not able to produce any cables right now, is there anyone else making/selling these cables? I believe there are many Pandora users that would like to have them.

I don't remember who bought the ext connectors ?

I have a plan to make cables.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok.

Do you plan to buy some again ?

Where did you bought them ?
I bought them from a supplier that had a minimum of 2000. I'm not going to do that again. EvilDragon is selling them for more than I got them for, but that's probably why I had to order 2000 of them to start :p

And you already resold most of those 2000 ?!? That's a lot.

What is the reference of this part ?

Thx.

--EDIT: Oh, seems they are pending obsolescence :/.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another question, do you know the difference with the 1717169-1 ?
One is plated with one conductive material, the other a different conductive material, I forget which is which. They're both effectively the same part.

Ok, thx.

I will put on hold until the GC response, as wise-advised by Askarus.

Don't want to stick with thousands of useless connectors ^^.

Back