Is It Possible For Me To Get A New Pandora?

Zero3K

Website
Visit site
*subject*

The one I have has a couple of problems after using it for a couple of months. Its problems are that the LCD screen is having a tint to it when its in any postion and the case is very creaky. If that's not possible, then I'll just wait for the screen to not work at all then I'll send it to EvilDragon so he can fix it.

Zero3K said:
*subject*

The one I have has a couple of problems after using it for a couple of months. Its problems are that the LCD screen is having a tint to it when its in any postion and the case is very creaky. If that's not possible, then I'll just wait for the screen to not work at all then I'll send it to EvilDragon so he can fix it.
This should (as far as i can see) be something you talk to whoever sold it to you about. Should be a warranty fix, if there is something wrong with it.
B!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just send it for fixing.
You don't have to wait ill it is completely non functional.

good luck with that then, someone has been waiting for 4 months now for same RMA, but its partially his fault. make sure you send to ED regardless to who you bought it from

I have send my and in one week it return to me repare for screen cable problem (my Pandora goes to EvilDragon). Realy fast repare :D

Back