Is Mario Kart DS the best Mario Kart ever?

Is Mario Kart DS the best Mario Kart ever made?

• Total voters

I miss when the Blue Shells were road-bound. :lol: They didn't just hit one person, that way.

Close, but no :)

I think Mario GP2 for the triforce arcade is the best one, sadly its unemulated, but it rocks.

As far as emulated mario karts go that run on the pandora, i would say the DS one ranks 1 with n64 one.

Please elaborate on this, because as far as I know MK DS will not run at a playable speed on Pandora.

Close, but no :)

I think Mario GP2 for the triforce arcade is the best one, sadly its unemulated, but it rocks.

As far as emulated mario karts go that run on the pandora, i would say the DS one ranks 1 with n64 one.

Mario Kart Arcade GP2 (Triforce hardware) is now emulated on Dolphin. B)

mkagp2.jpg

More information can be found here.

We probably need a Pandora 3 to emulate Triforce (or Gamecube). ;)

I miss when the Blue Shells were road-bound. :lol: They didn't just hit one person, that way.

Same... they didn't explode at that time, right? cause the explosion on the first one and all player around it is quite good...

^ Nope, I don't believe they did explode, back in those days. Now, a road-bound blue shell that also has the explosion of the flying variety would be fantastic. :lol:

The original SNES Mariokart is the best in my opinion, I've never enjoyed any of the others but the first one provided endless hours of laughs, it also has the most perfect battle mode. You whipper snappers can keep your new fangled Mariokarts with their multiple characters and vehicles, I'll sit over here in the rain with the original

Most people will say it's the first one they played or the one they played most.
That is right,i have the most Renembers and Feeling in this Game,specialy in MarioCircuit2 Time Trial Against my Ghost.

I gave my Records to a Friend and when he have beaten them then was me on the Row to beat hims Records.

And wow i was many Times so Angry because i was sooo near to break hims Records. ;)

And @ The Day i have them got then i gaved him with honor the Cartridge that he should break them again.

It where often Miliseconds of Time to Break the Records there.

But then i trained driving with Bowser and after many failure i won all,he gaved up

Whell, i played lot whit Mario Kart DS, and it was my first DS Game (bundled whit the first DS), its was quite fun also in Local Multiplayer

I also enjoied Mario Kart 7, but ditnt playd it that much as MKDS

I played a lot of multiplayer games on the GBA version, along with Bomberman.  I loved that 4 of us could play from one cartridge.  Nothing like a bunch of grown men talking shit to each other while playing Mario Kart on Game Boys.  Because of that it was probably my most played version.  I have been thinking about playing it on the Wii U this week.  Maybe I will if no one is watching something later.

Back