Is My Gp2X Dead?

Aries

Still Fresh
My gp2x f-100 stop functionning overnight, i got those color bars even with my ac adapter. A couple of weeks ago I downgraded the firmware to 2.1 and I've been carefull folowing the right procedure and it worked several week on 2.1 without any problem. I didnt drop it, nothing physical happened...Is it a power issue?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hey i have the same problem but this time it battery not ac. I don't know what going on i use fresh battery turn on and rainbow screen and sometime gp2x black logo then it stick there it this a brick?

Aries said:
My gp2x f-100 stop functionning overnight, i got those color bars even with my ac adapter. A couple of weeks ago I downgraded the firmware to 2.1 and I've been carefull folowing the right procedure and it worked several week on 2.1 without any problem. I didnt drop it, nothing physical happened...Is it a power issue?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Do you hear the startup chime?
I don't have a video cable, but if the tv-out function full time, and you have the cable, you can try to see if it is booting. Unfortunately, I don't know if the video out function has to be turned on by the user or if it goes on automatically.
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Back