Is My Sd Card Causing The Problems?

BigHeadDog

Still Fresh
Does Wiz has any preference of SD card cos I tried to use a Sandisk 2 GB SD card on my Wiz and sometimes it will hang my Wiz like playing a game from the card and suddenly black screen appears. It has appears quite a number of times yesterday(1st day of using Wiz). Or the sd slot is spoilt? Have not tried any brnad of sd card yet.

BigHeadDog said:
Does Wiz has any preference of SD card cos I tried to use a Sandisk 2 GB SD card on my Wiz and sometimes it will hang my Wiz like playing a game from the card and suddenly black screen appears. It has appears quite a number of times yesterday(1st day of using Wiz). Or the sd slot is spoilt? Have not tried any brnad of sd card yet.

I use three different SanDisk cards in my Wiz (one is actually a 16GB microSDHC card in an adapter, the others are 8GB and 16GB SDHC), and they all work fine.

You may want to try the "H2Testw" utility to see if your card is corrupt. You'll find links to it if you Google.

Last edited by a moderator:
Promised Planet said:
BigHeadDog said:

I use three different SanDisk cards in my Wiz (one is actually a 16GB microSDHC card in an adapter, the others are 8GB and 16GB SDHC), and they all work fine.

You may want to try the "H2Testw" utility to see if your card is corrupt. You'll find links to it if you Google.
had tested with another brand sd card but still the same and many more problems to my less than 2 days old wiz. had just sent my wiz to gamepark for dignostic...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back