Sd Card?

linc186

Still Fresh
So, I had downloaded a game called Wiz Sand which was basically a wiz version of falling sand. So, I put it onto my SD, and then tried to run it, but it didn't work. So, i dl'd it again, put it on the SD again....and it didn't work. So i decided to give up and take it off completely and but then when i put the SD into my computer, the computer wouldn't read it, nor would my wiz! After several minutes of frustration, i conclued my sd card was simply broken. When i put it into the computer absolutlely nothing happens. Into my wiz, nothing. And yes, i checked to make sure the SD was unlocked.

linc186 said:
So, I had downloaded a game called Wiz Sand which was basically a wiz version of falling sand. So, I put it onto my SD, and then tried to run it, but it didn't work. So, i dl'd it again, put it on the SD again....and it didn't work. So i decided to give up and take it off completely and but then when i put the SD into my computer, the computer wouldn't read it, nor would my wiz! After several minutes of frustration, i conclued my sd card was simply broken. When i put it into the computer absolutlely nothing happens. Into my wiz, nothing. And yes, i checked to make sure the SD was unlocked.
uhhhh..

Check the sd corner between SD lock switch and pins - it can be a bit broken (cracked ?) - my Wiz has destroyed one already (for my luck, 1 GB :) )
I fixed my by adding small piece of Scotch Tape.

SaS

Last edited by a moderator:
Back