Is There Anybody Still Working On A Vns Game?

Well just to give u guys a heads-up I just finished the text and spell checking of the VNS novel :)

Now i've gotta add transitions then find music that will work with the games.

So its gonna be released soon ;)

:ph34r:

That's great, I loved the demo :)

I have been creating a small VNS and have finished it but when I try and run it on my GP32 I get an error message for the title.bmp. I used your japan.vns as a template for the beginning bit and all my images are the right size and I can't visibly see anything wrong with the code. Do you have any suggestions as to what could be wrong? Would you be at all willing to have a look at the .vns file at all for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
im glad people liked the demo and im happy with the response so far in PM

right now the novel is at 2861 scenes.

I'm still working out if i should add a CG gallery at the end and who to thank for testing the orignal version (been a while i dont remember all who checked it.)

You can send me you novel to ninja@flashmail.com

I'll take a look and see whats wrong :) its hard to work out errors when u can't see what causes them :)

BTW what is your novel about?

I'm still working out if i should add a CG gallery at the end and who to thank for testing the orignal version (been a while i dont remember all who checked it.)

You can send me you novel to ninja@flashmail.com

I'll take a look and see whats wrong :) its hard to work out errors when u can't see what causes them :)

BTW what is your novel about?

Perhaps you can do a guide for us?
Or at least can you tell me how you ripped dout images/text from the original "Paradise Heights" (please tell me you didn't have to do this all manually (?!?)....

Crikey 2861 scenes, I wouldn't have the patience.

Yeahhhh I'm sure that a CG gallery at the end would be a really great award :) at less I would really love it :) so of course in my opinion it worth to let you more time to finish it perfectly ;p
Many thanks anyway NiN^_^NiN for your so great work & we're all waiting forward for some news soon ;)

Perhaps you can do a guide for us?
Or at least can you tell me how you ripped dout images/text from the original "Paradise Heights" (please tell me you didn't have to do this all manually (?!?)....

Crikey 2861 scenes, I wouldn't have the patience.

I ripped the images out by screen shots i had taken then i spent the time to cut all the characters out of the background.

With the text i had to have notepad and the program open have a look at what was being said then type it into notepad manually.

Whats worse is the ph2 game window always hides when I went to another program so I had to go back and forth between notepad and ph2 to make sure I wrote the text right and did the right spelling.

It's taken me over 1 year to finally finish all the text im so glad its done :) iv spent so many late nighters its not funny.

I do know ive worked over 100 hours on this remake easily all that being writing text .

Yeahhhh I'm sure that a CG gallery at the end would be a really great award :) at less I would really love it :) so of course in my opinion it worth to let you more time to finish it perfectly ;p
Many thanks anyway NiN^_^NiN for your so great work & we're all waiting forward for some news soon ;)

I'll add a CG gallery then :) i'll even make it move every 3 or 5 seconds from image to image :D

I am having 1 problem which is trying to find MOD music that fits into the game its very hard im not sure I will find all the music i need soon :(

But music is the last thing needed :) then alot of testing to make sure it runs ok ;)

Back