Is There Going To Be New Versions Of Beats Of Rage?

need4speed

Website
Visit site
Hi there I was woundering If there's going to be any new versions of beats of rage for the gp2x In the near future? Thanks for your time :)

There's nothing wrong with the current version. I just thought If a new engine came out for bor thats all. Just a quick question do I need to crate a paklist.txt for the mods to work etc. Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

I keep getting a black screen all time when I start openbor and bor etc. I read the readme but It does not tell me how to make the paklist.txt. How I get bor to work without going to the black screen ect? Thanks for your time reading this sorry for the question :(

there is nothing wrong with the current beats of rage but the version of openbor for gp2x is outdated and lemon admits there are some things wrong with it.

i have been trying to help devs get a new version out. lemon has been busy but someone else is making an attempt at updating the gp2x version.

the pak selector doesn't require you to do anything other than put all the .pak files in the same directory.

Back