Is There Gp2xs In?

Yeah, in addition to telling the new guy to use the search, should also have added that "GP32Z.com has the US supply." Something simple like that.

And Magus, all these forums have search functions now, and it just doesn't make sense that he wouldn't know about it, no matter when he/she joined.

"GP2X America" is all it would take to get a search result if there was one to be found. US or USA wouldn't work in the search engine, obviously.

As for the new guy saying he could be bothered to look at Search cause it was tedious, that was uncalled for.

Yeah, but most of the search functions I've ever tried to use have sucked complete ass. If I actually find any relavent information, it takes about an hour. And a lot of the time, I find outdated information that doesn't help me anyway. And to tell you the truth, I didn't even notice there was a search function when I started posting here. I assumed there was one cuz like you said, they all have search functions... but I couldn't find it right away. To this day, when I actually want to search for something, I look where the "my controls," "view new posts," etc. links are. Then I remember, after about 3 minutes of "wtf, where is it?", where the link actually is.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, I am "chilled out". Secondly, that's not the point. If he's new to these forums, he wouldn't necessarily know that, or he might not know exactly where to look for it.

*EDIT*

And judging by the fact that it says under his name that he joined yesterday, I'd be willing to bet quite a bit of money that what I suggested is the case.
your right magus. have a cookie

First of all, I am "chilled out". Secondly, that's not the point. If he's new to these forums, he wouldn't necessarily know that, or he might not know exactly where to look for it.

*EDIT*

And judging by the fact that it says under his name that he joined yesterday, I'd be willing to bet quite a bit of money that what I suggested is the case.
your right magus. have a cookie
I WANT A COOKIE TOO!!!! SOMETHING LIKE THIS ONE:
cookie.jpg

How many forums are there on the net? How many of them DON'T have a search function? that's right none of them.This would have to be his first day on the internet to not know there was a search function... or even how to use it.

Seriously keep this in mind the next time you see a newbie ask a dumb question and next time really think whether it's worth you wasting your time even reading the thread and posting a useless sarcastic reponse (which has probably been said so many times that it would should up in the search function as much as a real answer) or do you really want to help by just giving the guy the answer and getting it over with because no matter what you do dumb question are goign to be asked they'll be asked over and over and they'll be asked often. If you want to throw a useless response at every one of these questions then maybe you arn't all that lazy.

dude, do you have like an entire harddrive for these insane images? do you have one for every ocasion?

That's not a cookie, that's a BATTLESTATION!

Oh well, I still say if you're not going to bother looking for the search and you are rude about it, you certainly can't expect 100 percent of the replies to be kind.

He wasn't rude in the first post, true, but he didn't even ask his question nicely.

not only is he a jerk for asking, classicgamer a jerk for answering. we're all jerks here because it's the internet and we're not talking face to face. i could say all the crap i want, and so could anybody, and the worst thing that could happen is being banned. now, how does this change anyhting? just be nice for once and answer a noob's questions, without the hassle. everyone remembers being a noob at some point, people weren't born with a gp2x in their hands (unless they were born yesterday.... in korea) so everyone can relate. have some compassion for the weak for chrissake.

/saying nothing]

Back