Is This A Good Deal?

mostly crappy games that you try to pimp here in vain while not even having the decency to say outright that you are selling them. Instead you tried some "cunning" stuff. Also, you seemingly registered only to advertise for your auction.

crappy games? thats your opinion and IMO your talking out of your ass. What do you mean in vain? :blink: I didnt say outright because they might be against board rules. :unsure: I have decent feedback so if anyones interested its actually not overpriced no matter what these people say. ;) The rest of you can go away. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is you lied, and that's not nice.

There's a marketplace forum on this board, you simply had to go there and post your auction, no conniving ninja-ness needed.

Anyway, if you do sell those N64 games -- invest the money in a GP32! You won't regret it.

1. I can get the games cheaper in car boot sales here in Germany. A lot cheaper. However I'll cut you some slack because you don't live here ;)
2. In vain because, well, that try wasn't really successful, was it?
3. So it might be against the board rules. Then why try to hide it? At least try to change your style of writing ;) If you think something you want to do is against the Board rules, why do it? Strongly hints towards "asshole and doesn't care about it" :rolleyes: By the way, I'm quite sure it isn't against board rules.
4. Why did you even register? To hint towards your auction? Why didn't you choose a bigger board?
5. I am not going away, it's far more fun to stay :D
6. Even after some serious checking I am quite sure that I did not talk at all out of my ass. You seem to confuse it with a side effect of the chili I had for dinner. However, should I ever acquire this feat, I will not hesitate to join the circus. Of course you will get free entrance at any time ;)

Great i love the circus! :lol: BTW car boot sales are a different thing, most of the time they just sell things they would otherwise throw away so they charge peanuts. The price is a representative of what the games sell for on ebay and then cut down by about £80. I have a GP32 also and its a damn good investment :D

one other thing... if u *thought* it was against the rules then why didn't u check them. also I myself owning a N64 would never buy those games for that price. Which in america is:
If I were to bid Right now:$239.05
Buy it now:$318.12

And mthat my friend is a lot of money for CRAP!!! :angry:

well some people like N64 games and anybody that can add up and is old enough to run an ebay business can clearly see its worth more than the money its up for and has very good resale value. Im not actually expecting anyone to buy it now so that doesnt matter. If you dont like N64 games i dont really care, personally i think the generation before (SNES, Genesis) was prity crap. :p

I do like n64 games In fact I like the zelda:Ocarina of Time the best.(I'm playing it RIGHT now on gamecube) I think it would be best for you to sell each one seperately. ;)

indeedy, but then i got 69 games to post :D , thats a lot of packing and stamping. If they dont sell ill split them up and sell them in tens or somthing i suppose.

yeah, That would be best. I don't think people like to buy 70 games when some of them aren't what they like. :)

Well i let the auction finish and it sold for £250 :p (about $350). It's a good deal for the guy who bought it. I just hope they pay :lol:

Sellers name = paul103dogs

GP32x board member = PAUL103DOGS

"Rocketballs" signed up only to pimp this, work it out.

Whoever paid that REALLY got ripped off. I have double that amount of N64 games, and that's including Paper Mario, Banjo Tooie etc. and I wouldn't of paid that for my collection.

Still, good news for you Paul103Dogs.

it is worth as much as a person is willing to pay for it... in this case it seems to be a lot..

Back