Is This The Xgp

Fortress Mark

Still Fresh
Website
www.fortressodyssey.co.uk
Ok I dont know if people have seen this before but I found these pics of a games system called the XGP, which I assume is Gameparks new system.

XGP1.jpg

XGP2.jpg

xgp.jpg

portable_xgp1.jpg

xgp_02.jpg

I am sorry if this has already been posted.

Everything but the first two were new to me. It looks a lot better in the later pictures in my opinion. It will interesting to see how well it does. I have heard rumours that some of its features won't be useable outside of Korea, so I won't be getting one, but it sure is starting to look nice.

Edit: removed the quote with the pictures.

So there are going to be different types ? It seems to be flipping the screen when its in 'handheld' mode with the display flat on the console.

I believe that might be showing two different concepts. One with a concave stick and the buttons in a circular arrangement, and the other with a convex stick and regular style buttons.

Have we gone back in time to 6 months ago? This is dead remember, plus this is going to seriously confuse new comers ;)

I love Type-B most. Both joystick and buttons. Didn't it get more stickers than Type-A? Speaking of which, where's the site with tons of more photos and the video? GPZigi or something?

Argh, it looks like a PSP crossed with an N-Gage with yet another shitty joystick.

When will they learn?

They just made 2 prototypes to let possible customers choose which of them is better. I'm not sure if I remember it correctly but I think the poll ended up with type b as the favourite type.

Back