ithic.com catastrophic database failure /Resolved

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
For anyone who was looking to take advantage of the Cyber Monday thru Chinese New Year Sale, currently going on, the site should be back up shortly. My hosting company's engineers are working to restore a catastrophic database failure.

Orders are still shipping.

Thanks for the support everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my order despite the problems. Cheers mate, hope things get back to normal quickly :)

I'll admit, when I read the title I was worried that we had a Sony on our hands and I might need to be making a call to cancel my credit card.

Hope it's up soon, I'm quite enjoying the headphones I purchased.

No credit card information was compromised. That's all over at Google while my MySQL database was on NSI servers somewhere.

Looks like NSI pulled a backup database from a few weeks ago. Ithic.com is working again.
Hey, thanks for a great purchase. Super quick shipping! Last time I had a good experience like this from an online indie retailer, it was when I bought a GP32x from Craigix! :)

It was a bit glitchy at first, up and right and the select button, but they just needed a little bit of massaging in (rubbing the key a bit while pressing) I guess to spread the carbon a bit better? It seems just fine now.

Love it.

Looks like NSI pulled a backup database from a few weeks ago. Ithic.com is working again.
Hey, thanks for a great purchase. Super quick shipping! Last time I had a good experience like this from an online indie retailer, it was when I bought a GP32x from Craigix! :)

Love it.
Thank you for the compliment, I try to get things out as quick as possible.

Back