It's great that the Pandora has an official forum but...

Captainbubby

The "community forums" still links to gp32x.de, that could potentially be a bit confusing for visitors to the website, could it not?
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I need to work A LOT on the page... I was busy setting up new boards, replying to eMails and finishing HotFix 4... I need a few more clones of myself :p

So how many clones are there already? I'm guessing... five! Also, if you've got a script for the cloning, will it be implemented in the next Hotfix? :)

why bite off more than you can chew??

too many orders, taken all of our money, and make us wait for months or even years?

meanwhile giving out all the reasons for delays non-stop.

i believe almost nobody got their pandora within the estimate timeline

i was promised to get it "in time for christmas" but unless you are shipping mine soon, there is no chance.

along with many others.

suggest you stop taking orders for a while. with the millions of dollars in your bank, the interest you are earning is already huge, which really belongs to us.

too many orders, taken all of our money, and make us wait for months or even years?

i was promised to get it "in time for christmas" but unless you are shipping mine soon, there is no chance.

along with many others.

suggest you stop taking orders for a while. with the millions of dollars in your bank, the interest you are earning is already huge, which really belongs to us.

Come on man they delivered mine exactly two months after I ordered. ;) well not exactly but I think ED never lied or covered up stuff. They are very unlucky and I don't think they have millions on the bank, they are paying production out of the preorderes so its in the bank of other companies.

And the interest they get from your single order on 2nd of august isnt enough to pay one of your lawyers.

lkinweng, I'm now replying to the third post within a few minutes where you are trying to kill Pandora.

While I can understand your frustration, why not try to solve your refund issue first before wreaking havoc at the boards?

It might be something simple.

Also, I didn't know paid Pandora parts lying in a company make any interest for us... I'd love to see the accounts where our millions of dollars are.

along with many others.

PURE RED-BARONAGERY!

I'm pretty sure he's just a disgruntle buyer, wanting a refund because he's not getting his when he thought he should and trying to take the company and as many people as he can with him.

I can't believe you guys don't see what's going on... there was a big wave of them around january 2 years ago... then agian like a year later when pre-ordering opened up again... now with batch 2...

just think bout that old Jerry McGuire movie... "who's comming with me?"

And with this, you crossed the line from anger to idiocy. How would they have funded everything so far without touching any of the pre-order money? The first batch has cost more than we (the customers) paid for it.

Anyway, back on subject. . .

Do you think linking these forums form the main site will make them more popular? I find they are dead most of the time and the gp32x forums have many more Pandora related posts.

I did the last reorganization of openpandora.org to help ED with some fairly simple stuff.

There is one official forum, the one we are on right now. It is clearly marked as 'official forum' on openpandora.org.

The other forum (gp2x) has more resources and probably a higher activity, so it makes sense to mention it with all the other Pandora forums as well. ED supports both, so in the end it's the user who decides where he posts. I guess you cannot force people to use this or that forum, deleting valueable links on openpandora.org doesn't help either.

Any suggestions? 'I got the power!' :) (As long as ED agrees to the changes, of course)

Back