It's My Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

NiN^_^NiN

YOUR AUSSIE GP32 GURU!!!!!!!!&#3
Website
ninja.doomportables.org
Well yes u guessed it its my birthday im 21 :)

and i have no presents lol i couldnt think of anything i wanted so my parents couldnt really get me anything if i dont give them an idea can they :(

its my fault i can't think of anything i want oh well :)

Also just wanted to mention a semi hush hush game thats comming onto the gp32 using ZOT to make it.

Yeah it's gauntlet ;)

and sometime soon my Zotbies/zombies game ;)

so its my bday so i thought id give u guys a few secrets ;) altho its not really that exciting lol

:ph34r:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

birthday-04.gif

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!eleven!

Diablo, whats with the second picture in the sig?

Happy Birthday to you NiN^_^NiN :)

and your gauntlet clone is really an exciting news :)

thanks for everything you're creating for GP32 , your work is really always so great :) and you got my courage & support for keep working so well ;)

Ps : hummm so finaly when will you release a new VNS? will it be a Shelock-Hentai-Nude-Graphic novel to please everyone ??? ;op In any cases be sure you'll meet a big success again with it ;p

Happy 21st, seems like only yesterday :D . Hope the guantlet clone will be out soon, that would make my birthday.... i have gauntlet 4 on the md but none of the gp emus seems to run it. Oh well, dont get too drunk. :D

Thanks guys :)

I was up lastnight trying to rip the tiles for gauntlet and was hoping to have a screenshot to post as a prezzy for u guys on my bday but I fell asleep lol

I did get a few sprites ripped but not enough to make u go owwww ahhhhh

But this should be a ZOT community project to hopefully get some more people to take a look at the ZOT game engine.

But you will see something soon :)

And my novels should be released very soon and the new Sherlock novel will be started sometime soon so enjoy the gp32 people

:ph34r:

Deleted User posted on Jul 7 2004 at 10:36 AM said:
Diablo, whats with the second picture in the sig?
i don't know
it was in someone elses sig on a board

it made me laugh really hard when i saw it
so i put it in my sig

Last edited by a moderator:
Back