It's started happening again...

FaeMinx

Rainbow Liberation Instigation
I didn't think it would this time... I thought with all the years gone by I was now too level headed and mature... but it happened anyway...

Last night I dreamed about the Pyra.

It was as if I were testing different revisions... there were so many buttons...

I kept on thinking "This is too big... you can't fit all this in a handheld."

And then the final finished product was in my hands, and amazingly it was virtually the same size as the Pandora with all the added features.

It was a thing of beauty.

It screamed 'polish' ... the nubs Worked! The hinge was smooth and steady. There were no weird bends or warps in the plastic. The plastic itself was solid and didn't have any hints of fragility about it. No annoying little creaky noises.

And when the lid closed, it was completely flush.

I remember having a dream where I was in a large gaming store that carried the Pandora, GP2X, GP32, and tons of retro gaming products before the Pandora came out. It even had a special edition of Sonic 2 that had a camo cartridge in a blister pack. I'm pretty sure that doesn't even exist, but I really wish it did. XD

-God Ginrai

I've got my F5 key all charged up and ready to go.  I can't wait to re-live that Pandora-pre-order buzz with the Pyra. ;)

I had a dream a few days ago that I was at a nerd store that had games, boardgames, action figures etc. and I had my P with me and the owner saw it and took me to the back room where all they sold was Pandora, Gamecube and GP2/32X stuff

(I know gamecube seema out of place, but its my favorite console so it made sense in my dream)

^ I know what you mean. That dream I mentioned is the last (or second-to-last) dream I've remembered in ~6 years.

-God Ginrai

Back