Jan. 27th Int13 Recieves Their Gp2x's

So youd rather say "my gp can play these generic $10 shooters/platformers that can be outdone on neocd anyway" than "This *is* a PSPortable!" *boots up Suikoden* "oh and check this out" *boots up Metal Slug* :p

In most cases, the free homebrew devs are 10 times better than the people who want to sell us stuff.

Both the games that you mentioned there though are commercial, not free. They were made by people that want to sell you stuff, just as these games are.

Personally, I think it's good. The games in the pack look fun and well-presented and it is clear that a lot of work went into the gameplay, artwork and media. I'll give them a try - if they're good, I'll buy them.

Last edited by a moderator:
So youd rather say "my gp can play these generic $10 shooters/platformers that can be outdone on neocd anyway" than "This *is* a PSPortable!" *boots up Suikoden* "oh and check this out" *boots up Metal Slug* :p

In most cases, the free homebrew devs are 10 times better than the people who want to sell us stuff.

Both the games that you mentioned there though are commercial, not free. They were made by people that want to sell you stuff, just as these games are.

Personally, I think it's good. The games in the pack look fun and well-presented and it is clear that a lot of work went into the gameplay, artwork and media. I'll give them a try - if they're good, I'll buy them.

I would buy the Darklaga for sure and all those games have very good graphics with hicolor, transparencies and even texture filtering (Crazy Kart). So technically they are excellent and likely the gameplay is good as well.

Prices are fair too so lets hope they will show soon and there will not be any nasty "DRM" stuff with them included.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe there is some sort of "grapevine" among portable device commercial devs? like if enough people buy darklaga, sonic team will start porting nights for gp2x.

:)

LOL. seriously that one gave me a hearty laugh.

But for ten bucks? sure I'd definatly buy Darklaga and the Cart racing game. There's a polish there that you dont always get on homebrew games... and the Cart game even has cinematic intermissions? how can I not support that?

Back