Joining The Club...

It you're in the US, try to check out Bestbuy for SMC's. They have them for $30 - $10 mail-in rebate. I currently have 6. ;)
I meant to ask, where (on the site) is this? I looked and could only find one for $60. I haven't opened my $50 one yet, so I could return it and get a cheaper one (or 2) at Best Buy B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that threads like this are always good. They always give me the latest opinions on what to have on my SMC. Ive had my GP32 since last august and there is northing i enjoy more than playing and discovering retro games obviously the gp32 is the best handheld for doing this. anymore suggestions about whats games are on ure SMC would be much appreciated. i think this souhld be made into a feature like game of the week so that everyone in gp32 land is playing that game at the same time.
Cheers
Tim

It you're in the US, try to check out Bestbuy for SMC's. They have them for $30 - $10 mail-in rebate. I currently have 6. ;)
I meant to ask, where (on the site) is this? I looked and could only find one for $60. I haven't opened my $50 one yet, so I could return it and get a cheaper one (or 2) at Best Buy B)
Do a search on google for - SMC 128 memory - and you will have choices for price grabber type places where all prices are compared and where to get them. Then just look for the cheapest one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back