JPEG

jlebrech

UFO Robot
We need a jpeg viewer, it would make a gamepark the ideal camera companion because of its high resolution.

GP File Manager is compatible with more resolutions, in english, with more abilities...

I just grabbed GP File Manager. The readme is in Korean, I think.

Do I need to install all the files in the zip, or just the fxe? Where do the file(s) go, in GPMM?

If there are any Korean speakers here, we non-Korean speakers would greatly appreciate it if you could translate readme and other files for us.

Dont worry bout the readme, just stick the whole lot into the GPMM and thats it :)

only displays BMP/JPG's up to 1024x768 it seems

also has MP3 player with equalizer (settings at least)
TXT reader and you can play MP3's while reading :)
customizable backgrounds

awsome application :D

Bonks

I have an Olympus camera, and I've been trying to do the same thing.

GPViewer is an awesome application. That is if what you want in an application is easy lockups. It can't seem to get to my pictures because my camera doesn't store them in GP:\GPETC.

GPFM seems really good. And, it works great with my camera _IF_ I set my camera to 800x600 mode. Usually my camera is set to 1600x1200 mode. Why can't I just view them at half size? I wouldn't care if it threw away every other row and every other column.

Anyway, if anyone can tell me how to view my JPGs, I'd love to hear it. I might have to resort to coding it myself. :(

After hearing so much about GP File Manager, I decided to download it and give it a go. I put the .fxe in GPMM like a good boy, and the GPFM folder with it.

When I run the program, it brings up the browser windows and I can move about in them, but the display is blank save for the Korean in the bar at the bottom. I can't see a fecking thing.

Have I done something wrong, or do I need special tinted glasses to view the file names?

Hu ? :huh: Don't know... Do you see the folders ? Or really anything ? I've install GPFM on several SMC and never have this problem... Anyone ?

PS: Thanks to Bonks and Flavor about Jpeg size informations :)

PPS For Flavor : maybe the solution is to move your pictures with GPFM to GPETC and then read with GP viewer ? (i know... tricky but...)

PPPS : Did someone know the exact menu meaning in GPVIEWER ?

If you want to get the version of GPFM that I'm using, it's in FPK format, so it should install easily.

GPFM .FPK file

As for knowing the menus, I think I figured 'em all out by trial and error. Though, after finding out that most of the options lead to me having to power cycle my GP32, I promptly forgot about GPViewer and what the options did.

Oh, and GPViewer didn't seem to like my large JPG files any more than GPFM does. At least GPFM doesn't care where they're located.

Someone told me that there was source code available for GPFM. Does anyone know anything about this?

Back