Just a couple of questions before i buy

W

Wibblefish

Hi everyone, I've been considering getting a pandora for a while and because of a recent promotion at work I'm 99% sure i want one but I would like a couple of thing clearing up before i get one. 1) how easy is it to play playstation games that use both R1 and R2? 2) the homepage says vlc is supported so I'm presuming custom playlists are supported so will it play the playlist if closed? because i'm considering using it as a mp3 player

Thanks

Wibblefish

Hello Wibblefish

I own a 1ghz just 1 and a half month now and it plays psx games perfectly!!!(i heard that diablo sux ;)  )

I have L2 and R2 mapped under O & P and i have no troubles so far B)

Or you can buy a PSX/PC (USB) controller.

Last edited by a moderator:
the homepage says vlc is supported so I'm presuming custom playlists are supported so will it play the playlist if closed? because i'm considering using it as a mp3 player
The lid-close detection is just another keyboard button, so what it does is entirely a software problem - there's even a nice little gui to configure it.

Use as an MP3 play is highly recommended - but bear in mind that we have other excellent audio players including rockbox and audacious (my favourites) available.

Last edited by a moderator:
R2? You could map that to like, SHFT+R1

I have L2 and R2 mapped under O & P and i have no troubles so far B) Or you can buy a PSX/PC (USB) controller.

The lid-close detection is just another keyboard button, so what it does is entirely a software problem - there's even a nice little gui to configure it.

Use as an MP3 play is highly recommended - but bear in mind that we have other excellent audio players including rockbox and audacious (my favourites) available.
Thanks for the infomation, that's all it took to convince me to buy a pandora, I've just ordered a 1GHz :)

^ Not to sound harsh but looks like guests are not likeable..

or should I say guest posts don't have like buttons.

Back