Just A Friendly Hello Thread

authoreyes

Website
www.markandmarina.com
Hey all,

Still here, haven't posted in a few weeks. Finished 2nd round of chemo, starting my final one this coming week. Haven't done any programming or actually, much of anything. The second round of chemo was brutal. I never wanna go through this again. Miss my normal life :).... But anywhoo, I will have my other games pnd'd up in a few weeks when this is all done! Looking forward to chattin' with you all soon...

Hey authoreyes! Long time no see - good to see you dropping in.

I hope you're getting on alright - hang in there. :)

authoreyes said:
Hey all,

Still here, haven't posted in a few weeks. Finished 2nd round of chemo, starting my final one this coming week. Haven't done any programming or actually, much of anything. The second round of chemo was brutal. I never wanna go through this again. Miss my normal life :) .... But anywhoo, I will have my other games pnd'd up in a few weeks when this is all done! Looking forward to chattin' with you all soon...

Really happy to hear from you :)

Was wondering how it is going, but I know from my colleague that chemo really can be hard - and prevent you from doing anything useful.

The most important thing is: Don't forget the bright side of life - and be happy that you will soon be living in it again :)
I'm waiting for that day - I know you can do it :)

Last edited:
youre sounding very blue due to chemo, thats not the way to beat it

DaMummy said:
youre sounding very blue due to chemo, thats not the way to beat it

That's blue???

Wow, and there I was thinking the smileys were a positive sign... ;)

Keep it up dude, and just remember, you're one of the very few of us who has a Pandora, enjoy that thought every time you turn it on...

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know whether to be jealous or to feel sorry.....havin a pandora sure must be nice....

Great to hear from you authoreyes, I'd been wondering how you were going. :) Stay strong and take all the time you need.

DaMummy said:
i dont know whether to be jealous or to feel sorry.....havin a pandora sure must be nice....
I know Pandora envy pervades every topic these days, understandably, but surely it can be left out of this one. :)

Some great news!

As I start my final cycle, my blood tumor markers have returned to normal! My oncologist is quite certain my tumor should be gone or on its way out!

I will know for sure in 3 weeks, but this is the news that keeps me going, cause brothers and sisters, I feel like SHIT :)

Chemo is a nasty mistress....

EDIT:

And it occurred to me - if I am posting this in the wrong forum, Mali or someone please feel free to move....I just bookmark directly to the general discuss and often times forget about the other ones until I need specific info....

authoreyes said:
Some great news!

As I start my final cycle, my blood tumor markers have returned to normal! My oncologist is quite certain my tumor should be gone or on its way out!

Wohoooo :D

Told you it will all work out :)
All you need to do is believe it will all go as planned - while it's a bad comparison, I (and the rest of the team) did the same with Pandora development.
You have to believe and not give up - and everything will be good :)

Last edited:
static.gif

authoreyes, stop chemo-slacking and get back to business stat! : )

get well fast, man.

authoreyes said:
Some great news!

Ha! I knew you could do it! :D Keep fighting!

And it occurred to me - if I am posting this in the wrong forum, Mali or someone please feel free to move....I just bookmark directly to the general discuss and often times forget about the other ones until I need specific info....
This seems like the right place to me. ;)

I'm so happy to hear about this! I'm so glad that everything works out for nice guys like you. :D

Always remember, no matter what happens:

YouDaMan.jpg

Back