Just a quick info regarding orders and mails

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks a lot to everyone who made a crossupdate already!

Last week was full with work. Besides shipping hundreds of TV Out Cables, I had to prepare animations for this years hockey season that started on Friday, and I was attending to two weddings.

So I didn't have time yet to ship out the Classic Pandora cross-upgrades yet or work on the survey and eMails.

My girlfriend is away for four weeks from Tuesday on, which means I can work 24/7 on all that stuff.

ALL cross-upgraded Pandoras will be shipped within this week and the survey will also be worked on.

Thanks again and sorry for the slight delay. I'll keep you posted :)

Well find room for a little sleep and or coffee.

My girlfriend is away for four weeks from Tuesday on, which means I can work 24/7 on all that stuff.
hmm..something smells funny in here...can't put my finger on it...it smells a little bit like a "burn-out to be" :mellow:

ED - I didn't receive the latest email, and I PM'd you to ask about it, but haven't had a reply. I know you're very busy, so I understand if you simply haven't reached it yet, but I feel like I might be a crossupdater too, but I don't know what the options are? When the original survey was sent it didn't suggest that once you made your choice you were stuck with it - I hope this isn't the case?

I already received an email on Friday saying that my order has been shipped. Does this mean that it's not been shipped after all? Or does this only concern some of the orders?

ED - I didn't receive the latest email, and I PM'd you to ask about it, but haven't had a reply. I know you're very busy, so I understand if you simply haven't reached it yet, but I feel like I might be a crossupdater too, but I don't know what the options are? When the original survey was sent it didn't suggest that once you made your choice you were stuck with it - I hope this isn't the case?
 No worries, you'll receive that mail as well, once I got the survey results fixed.

hmm..something smells funny in here...can't put my finger on it...it smells a little bit like a "burn-out to be" :mellow:
 Naaah, no worries. I'm invincible :D

I already received an email on Friday saying that my order has been shipped. Does this mean that it's not been shipped after all? Or does this only concern some of the orders?
If it says shipped, it has been shipped.

I shipped over 200 orders last week, just didn't manage to ship all of them yet :)

Aaah, I see now, sorry.

The order had accidentally been marked as shipped, but it hasn't.

Will ship within the next few days, as promised above, as well :)

I think something is wrong here. Shouldn't it read:

My girlfriend is away for four weeks from Tuesday on, which means she can not work 24/7 on that stuff.
:rolleyes:

Netherless, wish you a great time as a grass widower (Strohwitwer).

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, catched up with all normal orders today (no Pandora Cross-Upgrades).

Finished creating and signing the special thanks-cards for all upgraders.

I will now start to check the survey and sort it, together with the mails I got from the customers.

Tomorrow shipping of the cross-upgrades will start. All cross-upgrades that have been made so far will be shipped within this week.

After that, cross-upgrades will ship the same day they're made.

I'll keep you informed :)

Okay, catched up with all normal orders today (no Pandora Cross-Upgrades).

Finished creating and signing the special thanks-cards for all upgraders.

I will now start to check the survey and sort it, together with the mails I got from the customers.

Tomorrow shipping of the cross-upgrades will start. All cross-upgrades that have been made so far will be shipped within this week.

After that, cross-upgrades will ship the same day they're made.

I'll keep you informed :)
Cool, though I'm confused about the "After that, cross-upgrades will ship the same day they're made."

Is that going to happen once the ones in your store are out of stock?

ETA on cable vouchers?
YES PLEASE!!!! :)

Finished comparing my Excel Sheet with the raw lists. Took a few hours :)

Seems fine so far, removed a few (but not many) duplicate entries.

We've now got about 500 Pandoras left in the queue (current cross-upgraders not yet substracted).

Seems like I made some fault when sending out the eMail... I did it using a shell script though, so not much that could've gone wrong. Unless the clipboard acted up somehow.

Anyways, I'll check the eMails and PMs I got from everyone tomorrow and will try to find out why some didn't get a single mail while some got multiple ones.

Of course, I'll make sure the ones who didn't a mail will get one as well .)

Back