Just An Idea?

Obviously what we need is a preorder preorder system. The people who preorder their preorders now get first dibs on the preorders!

CronoTriggerfan said:
Jaxartes said:
taintedclarity said:
Just an idea but a serious one. Does anyone besides me think it would be awesome if the preorders for the pandora were announced on these boards a week or even a few days before the emails go out or they mention it on openpandora.org? Kinda allow the loyal fans to try it out first and then after we get our chance, the rest of the world can preorder? :rolleyes:

Again, Just a thought. Don't flame me B)
A problem: Some people might be serious fans of Pandora, but seriously not fans of boards like this one.

So? If they're not active on the board, they're probably not active in the community (i.e. the direction of Pandora, giving design advice, development, general input, etc.). When he says loyal fans, I think of those people, not someone who wants a launch unit, signs up for the mailing list, and isn't heard of until they get the preorder call. Personally, I think this is a great idea to give regulars and active members an extra heads-up as to when Pandora is coming.

I think this is a bit harsh. Seems to me, these people are much more likely to get involved in the community once the system is actually launched. If a successor to the Pandora is ever planned, you'll have massively more people wanting to give design input - mark my words! A lot of people still aren't taking this project seriously, sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
parag0n said:
Obviously what we need is a preorder preorder system. The people who preorder their preorders now get first dibs on the preorders!

This is exactly what i want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back