Just bought one on ebay

Congratulations and welcome! :D

As several of the others have said, you got a fantastic price there - what a lucky buy!

as I know the crack on the back will bug me !
You may find that a new one may end up with other cracks elsewhere, so you might be better off settling for a stable crack. :p It's my understanding that the plastics company screwed up a bit with the plastic mix, and some units have had cracks appear out of nowhere (I use Sugru to fill them, myself, but the cracks on my unit appear to have since stabilised).

Congratulations and welcome! :D

As several of the others have said, you got a fantastic price there - what a lucky buy!

as I know the crack on the back will bug me !
You may find that a new one may end up with other cracks elsewhere, so you might be better off settling for a stable crack.
default_tongue.png'
It's my understanding that the plastics company screwed up a bit with the plastic mix, and some units have had cracks appear out of nowhere (I use to fill them, myself, but the cracks on my unit appear to have since stabilised).

Hmm, they always seem to end up unstable in the end though, in my experience ;)

The Pandora can be a SD reader with an USB A to B cable (use normal USB on your PC and the small USB on the Pandora).

Go to Pandora menu>system>SD mass storage

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pandora can be a SD reader with an USB A to B cable (use normal USB on your PC and the small USB on the Pandora).

Go to Pandora menu>system>SD mass storage

Thanks very much !

See, my first stupid question, and I didnt even realise I was asking one.

Cheers

The cable, or use a usb stick to transfer stuff. I think everyone has at least one lying around.

Or you can even run straight off the stick ofcourse :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes, that saved me on my first day. We didn't have SD mass storage mode at the time. Eventually I realised I could create the pandora folder structure on a USB stick.

Back