Just Got A Ps2!

WhizzBang said:
The PS2 is a great deal right now. I have an XBox 360 and I honestly can't tell the difference between the PS2s graphics and the 360 (I am using a normal TV).
This REALLY changes when you have a HDTV. At times I find myself just staring at 360 games as they are so pretty.

Prince of Persia sands of time
Guitar Hero (with guitars is one of the best things possible to buy)
RE4
Singstar
Pro e
Tiger Woods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fatal frame / i forgot the eu name (which is bad because thats the 1 i own)

outrun 2 coast to coast

burnout 2+3

edgar42 said:
WhizzBang said:
The PS2 is a great deal right now. I have an XBox 360 and I honestly can't tell the difference between the PS2s graphics and the 360 (I am using a normal TV).
This REALLY changes when you have a HDTV. At times I find myself just staring at 360 games as they are so pretty.

bioshock demo looks especially nice, best water effects i ever seen.

the cheapest way to get the best video out your 360 is using a pc monitor and the vga lead, 19" widescreen tft monitors are avlible for just over hundred quid from amazon

oh and fatal frame is called project zero in europe i think

Last edited by a moderator:
btw, if you guys have a slimline ps2 laying around without any modchip/swapmagic, buy swapmagic, it's easy and works.... i had this slim ps2 sitting here for like 2 years [i live in japan and like, can't play any rpgs, impossible to read :(], bought the swapmagic coder version and been happy since :)

btw : the slimline version doesn't needs anything besides the discs, don't buy the magic tools or a fliptop cover for it, just do the "tape and tissue mod" (explained like everywhere on the net), in which you simply open the ps2, tape over the lid sensor [actually a small black button] so it's always pressed, close the playstation, get a 1x1cm tissue and roll it to make a small ball, open the ps2 lid and stick this ball into the small button on the right corner [another lid sensor enclosed in this small square], you're done!

ps: just google for photos about this mod, i did it in 5 minutes and it's still working [6+ months]

Back