Just Got Gp32 And Lost

Anthony510

Still Fresh
Well, I got my gp32 FLU from lik-sang and it came with nothing, just a USB cable. I dl the pc-link, then I realized I needed the drivers, I looked and dl different drivers but I didnt know how to install them. I'm like hella lost :blink: And where do I go to register since the main site is down?

Anthony510 posted on Jul 14 2004 at 07:29 PM said:
Well, I got my gp32 FLU from lik-sang and it came with nothing, just a USB cable. I dl the pc-link, then I realized I needed the drivers, I looked and dl different drivers but I didnt know how to install them. I'm like hella lost :blink: And where do I go to register since the main site is down?
teach ya not to get it from gbax

Last edited by a moderator:
Anthony510, welcome to the scene and these boards :) Please be sure to read the stickies in each section before posting. In fact, your question can be found in a link in this sticky: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=11977

It's under "Help! The Gamepark site is down!" I believe it even talks about getting the drivers, too. Follow the link in that sticky, and it's contents, and you should be fine :)

OK, I got everything running now (as in system with smc), so far I aint got a clue how to get programs and games running, ran a few games that just require one file into the game folder, for awhile the mutha fucka was reseting it's self over and over and over :blink: Any faqs around here that show how to get games running and where to put the files?

wolly_wotsit posted on Jul 14 2004 at 07:44 PM said:
what the hell was that, all u get extra from GBAX is a flashed GP32 and a CD with old games

stop this anti-Lik-Sang crap

all fxe files going in /gpmm/

Its easy really. The gp transher app (im sooo wasted) should create it while formatting.

note: when i was new it did take me 7 or so hours to get it working and the FAQ didnt bloody help!!!!

first thing to install other than free launcher is gpdrive by squidge
it is so much beter than gplink
or whatever that program is called

wolly_wotsit posted on Jul 14 2004 at 07:44 PM said:
WTF!?
Shutup

Back