just pure torture...reminds me of mgs on psp...

monstercameron

Website
www.thinkteletronics.com
so there is a tekken CARD game for android with 3d graphics...trying it right now

gplay link

TEKKEN CARD TOURNAMENT features the stunning 3D visuals players expect from TEKKEN, with electrifying turn-based card battling that’s fun right from the start and loaded with satisfying depth. The launch of the physical TEKKEN CARD TOURNAMENT Game Cards early summer 2013 will bring real-world crossover to the gameplay, with unique QR codes letting players instantly add the card to their digital deck in-game, and Augmented Reality to bring the characters to life in players’ environments. Now players can give their TEKKEN iron fist a workout anytime, anywhere.

and just what do you have against metal gear solid ? :p

Ahem. It's not MGS, it's Metal gear Acid. And I loved those two games. Also, you see what you get on the back of the box, if somebody buys it blindly, their fault. Also, there's MGS Peace Walker and MGS Portable Ops for PSP. Haven't tried the former, disliked the latter. Clunky and weird.

No real shocker here - if you're targeting much more than a port then there's serious limits to what you can do with a very limited budget necessary to fit profits earned from a game that gamers demand cost under $20 - or in most cases under $5 or so, or in this case free.

I see a lot of moaning about any game that dares charge more than $10 no matter how good it is.. but then I see that those games end up seriously compromised to meet their budget (Chaos Rings is a good example). If people want console quality original games they have to be open to paying some reasonable fraction of console prices..

Back