Just Set Up an RMA

zeldarocks

I just got through setting up the RMA with Jacquelyn; I was given the shipping address and RMA form; the only thing I didn't get clarification on was shipping. So now I'm wondering, will I have to pay shipping myself? Or will Craig's store take care of that aspect?

Paying for shipping is pretty standard. Everything I've RMA'd I had to pay shipping. In one case, my data projector, I had to pay shipping, inspection fee, and repair fee. In the end I realized for another $10 I could have just bought a working used one off of ebay.

A few companies will send you shipping boxes. I believe Microsoft sends you a box when you request an RMA, but I don't think that's standard in the industry.

... will I have to pay shipping myself? Or will Craig's store take care of that aspect?

Depends on where you are shipping from, if from the UK, then consumer law dictates that the supplier should refund the shipping costs incurred by the customer if the goods are found to be faulty under warranty.

Moral law would seem to dictate this too IMHO.

Not sure what the case is if the supplier is in the UK and the customer is overseas.

If you feel you can absorb the shipping costs without too much of a financial burden upon yourself then please consider doing so, the Pandora project is not exactly swimming in cash.

Back