JXD S7300 And S5600 on the way

Loads of new pictures of the S7300 here

Looks like a nice form factor & from the pictures the gaming controls look good (in terms of layout & set chosen & dpad type) Would love to hear that they play as good as they look.

If anyone gets one of these I'd be very interested to hear what the quality of the nubs is like.

+1 for not understanding how they can offer this for $149 (+ import duty) Delivered. Edit : seems like they can't, price is now a still entirely reasonable $166 (+ import duty) delivered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would LMFAO if these became the next dingoo ...

Anyone else reminded of the early wii u prototype controller ?

This is too dam big, and you can consider yourself lucky if can play more than two hours with this thing.

Would LMFAO if these became the next dingoo ...

Anyone else reminded of the early wii u prototype controller ?
how could it become the next dingoo as they will be outdated in 2month by the next jxd and not receive any support? it's not the way to develop a community... thy clearly don't care at all of community they just want to sell hardware with shinny stats and the possibility of using android apps...

This is too dam big, and you can consider yourself lucky if can play more than two hours with this thing.
i dont think its big enough, well it is but bigger would be nicer for what i intend to use it for. i was Just wondering what the battery life would be like myself, if playing modern combat 4,gta, tdkr etc cant imagine its going to last an hour. I have just been goaded into buying one so will find out soon. just got 3 months wages + overtime in 1 pay pack and after dedutions still had £150 notes to treat myself so though i would try one of these out

so the left analogue is independent and not mapped to the dpad I read.

has mapping software for the physical buttons.

is the dpad one or four buttons, as is on the Archos Gamepad device?

is this JXD S7300 better than the Archos Gamepad?

Interested in battery life. Especially for e-book reading and watching video. If anyone can share his experiences or link to a trustworthy reviewer that would be great.  

Didn't think there where any of these out in the wild yet. so getting a trust worth review at this moments quite difficult.

Didn't think there where any of these out in the wild yet. so getting a trust worth review at this moments quite difficult.
Shouldn't take long I guess as they seem to be on stock right now. Also interested how this compares to the Archos gamepad, can someone with CPU spec knowledge compare the two?

Seems to me the JXD7300 have to following advantages: shoulderbuttons and hopefully better d-pad but I am a bit worried about the overall build quality.

Well its only jus up and running but I've set up a community support forum for the jxd s7300 and other jxd devises. The sites new and its my first attempt at a site so its still got kinks to be ironed out.  Hopefully all jxd s7300 users can meet here and provide support and answer these commonly asked questions and concerns.

The site is located at www.jxd7300.com

Sorry!
We were unable to locate the forum you are attempting to access. This may be due to an angry bear, or maybe you just typed the URL wrong.

Are you sure that you typed the correct URL?

For help, please visit the ProBoards Support Forum.

ERROR CODE: 1001

Edit:

I think because you have too many 'w's

wwww

should be www

Edit 2:

I guess once registered can probably change the colour scheme but ... I'd change that lime green text on that white background. It's barely readable, and I love that colour green. Needs darker background.

If I go for the S7300 I will be signing up to your boards though :)

Hahaha cheers for pointing out the extra w.  Yeah the current colour schemes horiffic it is at the top of my to sort out list it will be amended very shortly. Am at work atm so I will sort it when I get home.  Did you notice the famous moderator on the board?  Just to clarify this site is an early work in progress and should be fully finished off and polished over the next few days

I hadn't noticed the mods yet no... but literally just hopped onto the main page to bookmark it, all I noticed were the forum headers... some familiar ones of those which is good, nice to see another 'other consoles'.

I'll check it out more soon though, just in car park now picking up the missus from work and v low battery.

btw it looks a lot cleaner on the phone, mobile format doesn't have the green text, it's blue and looks fine

+1 for not understanding how they can offer this for $149 (+ import duty) Delivered. Edit : seems like they can't, price is now a still entirely reasonable $166 (+ import duty) delivered.
http://lightake.com/detail.do/sku.JXD_S7300_Dual_Core_Game_Tablet_PC_7_Inch_HD_Screen_Android_4.1_1GB_8GB___White-61841

$143.99 ! (and the shop is legit, slow but legit).
WTF  :blink:   That's £95 (+ a bit more if you get hit with import duty) delivered? How on earth can they make any money from these things?

Still don't think I'll get one even at that almost laughably low price, but if it was powered by an A15, had a half decent battery, and cost £150 I think I'd snap one up.  :)

Back