• serif

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • non standard

• I don't care

• Total voters

Kyosys said:
why does "it wasn't me" have so many votes? it's awful.
Because ppl thought it was a "i don't care" option :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Sans serif, as light as possible, just regular, not italic.

Some of the fonts suggested are terrible, and personally I'll cancel my order if you choose bloody Comic Sans!

®

MDave said:
Seriously, you shouldn't of put a 'I don't care' option. If people don't care, they don't have a reason to vote. Otherwise, it's going to spam up the polls with people that don't even give it thought or take the poll seriously :p
That's not true. I don't care which font is used, but I'd like it to be sans serif. "I don't care" can be a useful option.

Glad that the font on the official render will not be the one used on the device as to my eyes it looks shockingly poor, like the type of thing you'd see on a cheap Chinese knock off rather than the real thing.

I really like the font used on the unofficial render. Both the bold and the normal versions looked great to me.

PS Thanks Cosurgi for all your efforts re. suggestions for the keyboard font and layout.

I for one thought "it wasn't me" was a null answer like "I don't care"

This doesn't have much to do with the keyboard font, but I've become really font (har har har) of the Deja Vu font family. It's an extension of the Bitstream Vera family and I would really love to see Pandora ship with it.

I have the fonts on my Nokia N800 and they look perfect on its screen, without any anti-aliasing. Also, the range of fonts and available characters is amazingly complete plus they're unicode compliant. Just check it out.

Also also, no Comic Sans. Jay!

link your link is broken.

forum the forum is still a tad broken.

I didn't see a font I really liked, so I didn't vote. I am a nostalgist by nature, and rather like the IBM DOS font. I install it on pretty much any machine I come into prolonged contact with. DOS TTF fonts can be had here. They are free for private use, and can be used for commercial applications with the owner's permission. I don't think he's asking for money, just recognition.

That's my preference anyways. :)

edit: apostrophe abuse

''''joa'''' said:
The forum still needs a couple of bug fixes. Right now it adds "http://www.gp32x.de/board/%5C%22" to all links that you post. Just remove it manually until they can fix it.

'joa' said:
It is that stupid apostrophe cockup in the forum. Let me try again:

[tries desperately to insert url into message]

Okay this forum is still seriously fecked up. Just type "deja vu fonts" in Wikipedia, because I cannot get a decent URL pasted.

Looks like they're escaping the double quotes in code but the escaped code for them ( \" instead of just " ) is being written into the html. I suggest writing down the link in plaintext for now.

I don't care, as long as it is readable.

Back