Kill Bill

kbmod3.gif
kbmod1.gif

kbmod4.gif
kbmod2.gif

All I can say is:

:eek: ³

I HAVE to get another SMC and try BOR .... (and maybe KOF as well ... so.. many ... games!)

If anyone happens to get a hold of this, is there anyway that you could host it. I'm having trouble getting all of it and nobody is hosting it on EDonkey.

:D Pretty pretty please! :D

...and I'm far too lazy to make an account on the forum from which this information originated, so I could bother the maker.

EDIT

I know there was a post of the 7 .rar files. :p Just saying that the site that they are hosted on sort of sucks.

Um, check the link again, there's a post on the forums which has links to 6 or so .rar files.

I cant get it to run. It looks like that:

Unable to load sprite file:
data/sprites/shadow6
(may be out of memory)

:angry:

i think the that 8MB Ram aren't enough. I havent tried with Pc because for the PC I have better games but for gp32_console this would rock B) . So I have to play with some emus like gigadrive on my gp32_console .

Cya

It dos work, but you have to use the same trick Hokutoy used to get his Village of Rage mode working (it actually works on any of the ones that say out of memory that so far have been found).

You download the mod-editing pack, run the extractor, then go to the sprites file and make 3 copies of the file it complains about - so, in this case, shadow6.gif --> shadow6a.gif, shadow6b.gif and shadow6c.gif in addition to shadow6.gif itself; if it had complaind about shadow5.gif, you'd have done that one. Then just re-compress the .pak file, and it should work...

Speaking of which, this mod looks to be great - I just hope he eventually manages to get all the music in. The Crazy 88s are insanely numerous - something like 15-20 sprites on at once all trying to beat you into a pulp.

Its great :)

Once its a bit longer, I fully intend to show this one to my resident Killbill fanatic, and watch him drool; only thing I don't really like quite about it is the title screen; the Bride looks too much like a charactature in it imho...

am i the only one who's getting another memory problem, just after selecting the character it says can't load walk3.gif in the gogo directory, will that trick work for this also?

it's ok i sorted it

i cant get it running it says
no cache entry "black mamba"

anyone got any ideas
thanks

TelcoLou posted on May 6 2004 at 07:41 AM said:
All I can say is:

:eek: ³

I HAVE to get another SMC and try BOR .... (and maybe KOF as well ... so.. many ... games!)
Same here, it's bloody beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back