Kodak?

dabridge

Still Fresh
Okay, I've ordered an F-200 already and I'm getting it soon. Awesome, right? No. The problem is that I need a cheap SD card that I could buy from a nearby store(don't feel like waiting for another delivery :p).

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7790533
I'm sort of wondering if that would work for the F-200... I only have ~$25 to spend so if you know of something better at that price, I would love to hear it.

Oh yeah, and this is my first topic on this forum. :p

Try this: http://www.buy.com/prod/kingston-2gb-secur.../202743332.html

Google Checkout is having a special deal - if you sign up for Google Checkout (it's quick, easy, and free) to complete your order, they take $10 off your purchase. So you can get that 2GB Kingston SD card (the link above) for only $3.95 (it was $5 when I did it... but the price was so good that I had my roommate signup for Google Checkout too so I could get another one for the same price :D). Kingston is a great brand. I have 3 now and they've never let me down.

I know you don't want to wait for delivery, but at this price it's worth the wait (I think both of the cards I ordered only took 4 days each to arrive).

What is the speed, I don't see it listed. I staggered across the road to Fry's and bought two A-Data 150x Turbo 2gb's for only 24.99 each last week when my atc2k arrived, think tiger had them for $18 if I'd wanted to wait.

Sphinxter said:
What is the speed, I don't see it listed. I staggered across the road to Fry's and bought two A-Data 150x Turbo 2gb's for only 24.99 each last week when my atc2k arrived, think tiger had them for $18 if I'd wanted to wait.
Well, they aren't the FASTEST SD cards in the world, but they certainly aren't junk, either. I've never had to wait an unbearable amount of time when loading stuff onto my cards.

The only speed info I could find came from Amazon:
"Up to 5 MB/sec read speed and 1.5 MB/sec write speed"

Regardless of THAT, I know you can write far more than 90MBs per minute to the cards.
*shrugs*

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, I can't use Google Checkout for some reason... and I just happen to lose those $25... Meh, I'm going to have to use my mom's SD from her camera, which just happens to only have 256mb of space.

Oh well, at least I know the Kodak SD works, so I can buy it when I get back the money. Thanks for the help guys! :D

Back