Screen Protector That Will Perfectly Fit The F-200?

zektor

I recently (just today) scored an F-200, brand new never opened (until now of course!) I am a collector of all things open handheld, and aside from the Pandora (which I am waiting on) I have now nearly every homebrew device. Or perhaps I should say ever one that meant something to me ;)

Anyway, I do not want to take off the plastic and use this for the touchscreen features without a screen protector. I cannot find F-200 official protectors anywhere of course, but I have ordered excellent protectors from www.boxwave.com since the Zodiac era. They sell protectors for hundreds of devices, and I am sure there is one that they sell that would fit the F-200 screen perfectly, but which one? What other (mainstream) device has the exact same screen dimensions of the F-200 and which screen protector would be fitted perfectly to size? I hope someone here can help ;)

Well, I found a garmin nuvi that appears to have the same size screen (I don;t have the exact model at the moment) and ordered a Boxwave protector in hopes that it will correctly fit the F-200. If it does I will report back the model device...that is if anyone even cares anymore ;)

Back