Kung Fu Hustle

OmarNawaz

Anybody seen this movie jst wwatched it last night it was baddd some crazy fight scenes some are better than matrix in my opinion, but that probly because of the anime influences.

BTW anyone interested in watching it PM me.

kknd_cf posted on Mar 12 2005 at 10:38 AM said:
Is the one you said about on the phone?

yah wait till you see some crazzzyyy fight scenes theres a whole bunch of other japanese Chinese Korean movies on the disc too.

Hope you dont mind subtitles though

BTW tell me when you get the discs ill have to explain you how to load the subtitles for the movies you'll have to play everything i sent on pc as converting 4gb of anime to dvd would take waaayyyy to much space

Last edited by a moderator:
OmarNawaz posted on Mar 12 2005 at 11:10 AM said:
kknd_cf posted on Mar 12 2005 at 10:38 AM said:
Is the one you said about on the phone?

yah wait till you see some crazzzyyy fight scenes theres a whole bunch of other japanese Chinese Korean movies on the disc too.

Hope you dont mind subtitles though

BTW tell me when you get the discs ill have to explain you how to load the subtitles for the movies you'll have to play everything i sent on pc as converting 4gb of anime to dvd would take waaayyyy to much space
haha, ok

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the movie was alright... It had good special effects, but some of the scenes were just boring. I loved how the gangsters communicated to each other through fireworks.

Back