Lacuna

gaterooze

Coltrane Sundia
Website
Visit site
Lacuna was my fave game on the GP32, so amazingly well made.

Are you planning to port it to the GP2X, woogal?

I apologize if you have been bugged about this before, I tried searching the archives but couldn't find anything definitive.

Thanks for your great works!

triksR4rabits

The Dutchmaster
It really is a great game; was just playing this the other day. I don't own a 2x, but this game definitely deserves a port for all those out there who are looking for some top notch homebrew.

If I were to bug someone else for a port, I'd bitch and moan to Craigix until he mad drunken frogger and drunken arcade on gp2x; I can never get bored of em!

woogal

Certified Guru
Website
gp32.sector808.org
Lacuna will come to the gp2x eventually. I didn't want to do just a straight port and started adding a few bits and pieces to make it look and play better, but unfortunatly I've hardly had any time to code for months now :(.

DemonStar55

chai chai chai chai chai chai chai chai chai chai
Website
demonstar55.phpnet.us
Lacuna will come to the gp2x eventually. I didn't want to do just a straight port and started adding a few bits and pieces to make it look and play better, but unfortunatly I've hardly had any time to code for months now :(.
awww :( at least I can play it on my GP32 and it's planned to come out sometime

Last edited by a moderator:

jbrodack

gp2x fan
Website
jbrodack.googlepages.com

why not start with a straight port and later add new stuff if you get the time? the gp2x could use more real homebrew. also i love your quake and duke nukem ports they run great.

Last edited by a moderator:

CeNTauR2

Still Fresh
Woogal, are you still working on it? Would be sweet to have Lacuna on GP2X.

Thanks for the hard work
Sebastian