Latest Payback Video

What that game need:
1)More people and cars on the street;
2)More poligons in cars;
3)Bigger maps!;
4)Good music;
And only for me and for other rus: 5)Russian translate!! Hey payback team i can help you to translate please!! I can translate all game for free!!

XaMMaX90 posted on Sep 16 2006 at 02:17 AM said:
What that game need:
2)More poligons in cars;
3)Biger maps!;
4)Good music;
5)Russian translate!! Hey payback team i can help you to translate please!! I can translate all game for free!!

Bad post!

Last edited by a moderator:
XaMMaX90 posted on Sep 16 2006 at 01:17 AM said:
What that game need:
2)More poligons in cars;
3)Bigger maps!;
The framerate would go through the floor again..

OK. but i want now 2 more things:
1)TV resolution?
2)Can it load map from amiga version?

P.S.
More poligons in cars;
I think it will be! ED said "...and the final version also will feature more detailed car models."

Shikaku posted on Sep 16 2006 at 07:19 AM said:
XaMMaX90 posted on Sep 16 2006 at 02:17 AM said:
What that game need:
2)More poligons in cars;
3)Biger maps!;
4)Good music;
5)Russian translate!! Hey payback team i can help you to translate please!! I can translate all game for free!!

Bad post!

I agree. This is already pushing the gp2x to it's limits how can you expect more. Go and play liberty stories or whatever it's called on the psp.

graphic of GP2X version Payback like the gba version =( And i expect more.

it's limits how can you expect more
-----
With 2 cpu 200mHz i expect more (then about 20 poligons in car) but not very... =( I don't expect liberty city but more then port of gba version with small changes!

Yes it is better but not very =( OK i only want more poligons in cars and i think it can be ..

And the question we've all been asking ourselves; is "nooo, my car!" the new Rii(iiiiii)dge Raaaacer-yell?

... and for the serious side of things: this game seems pretty cool now. From being slow and pretty unplayable from what I was able to tell (the rolling demo) to the smooth action in this trailer; now that's a big jump. I'd like to know what clock speed it was running at when the trailer/demo was recorded, though.

There isn't any overclocking in that video as far as i know (ed made it), but there will be the option to overclock in the full game if you want to, the frame rate is pretty solid anyway and i don't think the video shown uses the mmu hack yet, also it is likely that the car models will be replaced for the final version.

Back