mfk

Software Developers
notaz
zodttd
Squidge

Mods
Chip
Tobriand

When the OpenPandora team speaks, we listen.

Please before taking anything out of context, when new developments and posts arise, click on the topic and read the thread.

If you feel anyone should be added to this list, please speak up.

(edit) Added mfk (edit2) Added notaz, zodttd, squidge (edit3) changed link method (edit4) added mods

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea. :)

For what it's worth, I think that mfk (Fatih, as I understand) should be added also.

Thanks, I did miss mfk.

I also toyed around with the idea of including mods and software developers. While I always find what they have to say interesting, I figured if someone really wants to search their posts, they can use the search function themselves. If enough folks would find that a convenience I can add them as well.

When actually going through these, there's some pretty entertaining stuff throughout the last few months.

I would like the moderators and the software developers, though maybe a separate post for the software developers?

Very good idea, lucidchaos :)
It should be pinned or integrated into the information index IMO

Thank you! This gives a great development history :D

Good idea lucidchaos!

-Rob

I was thinking that aswell. You might want to change the URLs to this:
CODE
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?act=Search&CODE=getalluser&mid=16557

Just change 16557 to the appropriate member number.

Any chance you could add Chip to the list? Just for the sake of convenience...

Oh this is awesome. I hated looking through huge threads of half quoted things these people said, never to really get the whole gist of what's going on, simply because I don't have the time to spend, because I work so much.

This is a godsend, thankyou.

DSR

Back