Lcars...

I was tempted to get out the scolding stick for grave digging, but this was for good reason.

That's one damn cool looking skin idea!!

Here's what I got so far:

lcars7di.png

Feel free to use it if you like.

Heheh, cheers guys, I actually pretty much finished it mostly a lil while ago, but my card reader broke a few weeks ago so I cant really test it and Id really have to test it on my 2x before I can get the file lists to match up with the skin, it'll be way off as it is now (the skin preview software isnt accurate for the file selection windows)

I'll upload the version without that tonight if you want (or tomorrow, depending on what I'm doing tonight :p )

Really should go buy a new card reader soon.....

TelcoLou posted on Feb 17 2006 at 05:04 AM said:
I was tempted to get out the scolding stick for grave digging, but this was for good reason.

Whats wrong with bringing up an old thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool!
It would be great if the interface was more clear the first second you look at it.

TelcoLou posted on Feb 16 2006 at 09:04 PM said:

Yeah, I had almost stayed my hand, but this was one thing I was really looking forward to having on my peice. I figured it was only a few months old, so why not? >_>

Anyway, I don't want to get in the way of the creative juices, but I'd like to see this peice of work up close and personal. It looks like you did a fine job, from what you showed us.

sam fisher posted on Feb 17 2006 at 09:47 AM said:
TelcoLou posted on Feb 17 2006 at 05:04 AM said:

Whats wrong with bringing up an old thread?
I think it's so you don't take useless threads that went dead for good reasons and try to revitalize them. Personally, I think it's much better than starting a whole new thread about a topic, but that's my opinion.

Back