Led Power And Battery Indicators.

reaper79

Rectum? Damn near killed ''em!
Website
www.sentient-puddle.com
Okay, I'm sure people already know about this, but for some reason I have never noticed it or read about it, but... On the GP2X, along the bottom where the power led, battery led, and the gameparkholdings label is, that little, 3 inch long, oblong, panel has a protective film over it just like the screen and screen protector did. I just peeled it off this morning, but I had never noticed it before. I did a little checking through the FAQs, the GP2X User Guide, and the wiki, but I didn't find anything about this. Not that it is a big deal, but I didn't notice it until now, and I've never read any posts about it before.

Reaper

Ya, its been known :D

But good for all the n00bs since you said it wasn't written anywhere, so thanks for letting them know.

There have been a few topics just like this one. You just missed them. I don't think I have seen it in an FAQ, on the wiki, etc.. I think it should be added because most people know about it, but that doesn't help the people who don't if they keep it to themselves.

grahf posted on Feb 14 2006 at 11:06 AM said:
Took me a few days to figure that out also :D On another note, it also took me a few days to realise the little "Nintendo" logo on the outside of my DS had a sticker on it as well.

A few days? Heh, it took me two months to find this one! :D I guess since the battery indicator has never worked properly that I have never looked down at the bottom and noticed it. Ah, well.

Last edited by a moderator:
grahf posted on Feb 14 2006 at 04:06 PM said:
Took me a few days to figure that out also :D On another note, it also took me a few days to realise the little "Nintendo" logo on the outside of my DS had a sticker on it as well.

*peels off sticker on his 6 month old DS*

Wow, there's some really unobservant people on these forums, I found all the stickers on my gp2x within a couple of minutes of taking it out of its box!

I'm still a bit pissed that my screen arrived all scratched though. ;-)

Mikey242 posted on Feb 14 2006 at 11:28 AM said:

*Peeled off sticker on his reserved pre-launch DS just last week* :)

iignotus posted on Feb 14 2006 at 01:04 PM said:

*Laughs and then peels off sticker on his over 1 year old DS.*

PSyMastR posted on Feb 14 2006 at 01:11 PM said:

:lol: At least my observance has caused DS owners to peel their stickers off.

PSyMastR posted on Feb 14 2006 at 06:11 PM said:

*joins the sticker-peeling fun on his over 1 year old DS*

Phil posted on Feb 14 2006 at 02:59 PM said:
Well if theres one thing GP can do well, it's smuggle bits of invisable plastic everywhere.
There's one on the black sticker on the back where it says "Personal Media Player" too. VERY hard to see :eek:

iignotus posted on Feb 14 2006 at 03:18 PM said:
Phil posted on Feb 14 2006 at 02:59 PM said:
Well if theres one thing GP can do well, it's smuggle bits of invisable plastic everywhere.
There's one on the black sticker on the back where it says "Personal Media Player" too. VERY hard to see :eek:

Yeah... I got that one. It took some work, but it was worth it. :D

Back