Led Power And Battery Indicators.

These films come on nearly all electronic devices. Hell, even our washing machine came with one on the controls panel ... I think it's still there too.

iignotus posted on Feb 14 2006 at 08:18 PM said:
Phil posted on Feb 14 2006 at 02:59 PM said:
Well if theres one thing GP can do well, it's smuggle bits of invisable plastic everywhere.
There's one on the black sticker on the back where it says "Personal Media Player" too. VERY hard to see :eek:

Cant really see that one, unless I already removed it (loosing track of these stickers now) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Mikey242 posted on Feb 14 2006 at 06:52 PM said:
iignotus posted on Feb 14 2006 at 08:18 PM said:
Phil posted on Feb 14 2006 at 02:59 PM said:
Well if theres one thing GP can do well, it's smuggle bits of invisable plastic everywhere.
There's one on the black sticker on the back where it says "Personal Media Player" too. VERY hard to see :eek:

Cant really see that one, unless I already removed it (loosing track of these stickers now) :p
;)

PSyMastR posted on Feb 14 2006 at 01:11 PM said:
iignotus posted on Feb 14 2006 at 01:04 PM said:
Mikey242 posted on Feb 14 2006 at 11:28 AM said:
grahf posted on Feb 14 2006 at 04:06 PM said:
Took me a few days to figure that out also :D  On another note, it also took me a few days to realise the little "Nintendo" logo on the outside of my DS had a sticker on it as well.

*peels off sticker on his 6 month old DS*
*Peeled off sticker on his reserved pre-launch DS just last week* :)
*Laughs and then peels off sticker on his over 1 year old DS.*
*peels his off, not too bad only a few months old*

I could have sworn it's in the guide that you can dl by someone, I removed my GP2x's stickers already, besides the back one.... hope there isn't anymore

My mouse (MX1000) has one aswell, the best thing about them is sticking them to my dads glasses and screatching them up, he thinks its his actual glasses that are scratched <-- lol

iignotus posted on Feb 14 2006 at 09:18 PM said:
Just so people know, that one is actually part of the sticker and is meant to stay attached. It gives the sticker a wear-resistant shiny layer.

edit: fixed quote

FluffyPanda posted on Feb 15 2006 at 12:00 PM said:
iignotus posted on Feb 14 2006 at 09:18 PM said:
Just so people know, that one is actually part of the sticker and is meant to stay attached. It gives the sticker a wear-resistant shiny layer.

edit: fixed quote
iignotus posted on Feb 14 2006 at 06:58 PM said:

I thought as much. You're a very naughty man. :)

Come on, you know what people are like in this place, people will be sending their units back because they don't have adequate protection on the back sticker!

Back