Left / Right Clicking In Xfce

frog

Still Fresh
Hi all,

I might of missed something very obvious, but I can't find anything in the online docs or the forums about this. Does anyone know how to left or right click in Xfce? I can left click using the touch screen, so it's usuable, but I'm not entirely sure how to right click, it's all hit and miss. I was expecting one of the buttons to be a shortcut, the shoulder buttons being the obvious choice, but nothing seems to work. Can anyone shed some light on this?

You can nudge the right nub to the right for a right click (or left for a left click). Holding the stylus in the same point for a second or so seems to work too.

Ahh, that works, thanks. I suspect the shoulder buttons would be an easier choice.

There is a utility the team created that allows you to customize these behaviors in any way you choose. So, if Up = Left click is more intuitive to you, you can change it.

Video here

Last edited by a moderator:
You can set it to be 'mouse buttons', but I don't see where I can change which direction is which button. But knowing it's left&right instead of up & down explains why it didn't work so well for me :)

laurens said:
You can set it to be 'mouse buttons', but I don't see where I can change which direction is which button. But knowing it's left&right instead of up & down explains why it didn't work so well for me :)
Sorry about that. Not having a Pandora, yet myself - I can only point you to resources. I overestimated to what extent the tool allowed customization.

laurens said:

Now do left and right both at once and then a middle click.

I'm finding this to be an issue with buttons, stylus is golden.
Posting this from a Pamdora in the dark.

Didn't use stylus.

Left nub = mouse
Right nub= mouse clicker, left/right clicks
Dpad = scroll

Back