Legend of Mir

Sugarfix

Guys,

There was an MMORPG game I used to play called Legend of Mir that I think would suit the Pandora quite nicely. The trouble is that I'm really not sure if it's truly open source and can't seem to find an answer.

Many years ago, I believe the source code was leaked and dozens (if not hundreds) of dodgy servers sprung up all over.

I've done a search and several versions appear on Sourceforge, and at least 1 (Project69 on legendofmir.com) has someone posting that they should port it to the Pandora although that was August 2009 and nothing more was said on there.

I'd be interested to know what people's thoughts are: Whether it could be done or whether anyone else is interested. I'm pretty sure the Pandora is powerful enough, it was fairly simple isometric graphics, the only stubbling point I can imagine is the GUI.

Anyone? Class? Anyone?

Legend of Mir is written specifically for Windows (with Windows specific libraries) in the Delphi programming language so a port is not possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I played LoM3 for a while and got bored and gave away all my gold and equipment. Do anyone want my character, I think its a Taoist at lvl20ish.

Back