Lemonboy Problem

rasteryx

Still Fresh
Compliments,good emulator works to the great one,strange problem is verified with killer instinct,the rom it turns but after the title it jams,I have tried with different roms,it doesn't change anything,very strange

rasteryx said:
Compliments,good emulator works to the great one,strange problem is verified with killer instinct,the rom it turns but after the title it jams,I have tried with different roms,it doesn't change anything,very strange

You can try different system setting like dont use super game boy try the others.
also you can try it with ohboy, if it works then hopefully something like above can fix it. If it doesnt work for either emulators then its an issue with gnuboy.
there are some other gameboy emu's without frontends that i never officially released. I use gmenu2x as a frontend for these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for to answer,I have tried with supergameboy 1 and 2 and with gameboy advance,same problem,has tried with ohboy,same problem,has tried with emulator for pc windows, it works very well,test even you understand also where the bug resides,other problem is that if set sound off jams completely and I have to extinguish the wiz,I thank for possible helps :D

rasteryx said:
Thanks for to answer,I have tried with supergameboy 1 and 2 and with gameboy advance,same problem,has tried with ohboy,same problem,has tried with emulator for pc windows, it works very well,test even you understand also where the bug resides,other problem is that if set sound off jams completely and I have to extinguish the wiz,I thank for possible helps :D

ok like i said if it doesnt work for either ohboy or lemon then its a gnuboy issue, since both are based off that.
ive got some other gb emu's at pickle.gp2x.de, but ive forgotten the actual name for the files but there should be gngb and visualboyadvance on there. Should be in a thread somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I regret but don't I find them,does gmenu2x work well?
I know that it had problems with the touch screen

Back