Let it be known that I am now starting a pool for a Final Burn Alpha port

I read first five or so page then skipped, but let it be known I have planned from day one to donate to you individual devs that make the pandora as a whole, the bollox.

soon as I get mine, I'll be hitting the app store hard and will then be donating to emu devs, minimenu dev, OPT as I will be elated I finally have it and they will be flavour of the day, homebrew game devs, and any names I hear are responsible for working hard on other stuff, wifi and likes, to show my appreciation

far as FBA goes, a friend of a friend of a friend has this and mame on xbox, I play Strider and couple others on the FBA as they don't work on the mame emu. Can it be made to run that game that'd be sweet

quick update:

after a few problems it's gone a bit further, just problems with libraries and the like, down to only missing the gp2x specific functions, so i'll have to re-implement the init/de-init, graphics and input code, along with changing all the references to uppermalloc/free to normal malloc calls (or rewrite the functions that use them i guess, but i'd rather not and just do the slightly uglier version)

still, no promises of anything, might not work at all, but at least it turns out i don't have to rewrite masses of assembly :)

Back