Let's talk colors!

The label isn't directly printed on the reflector. However, I had thought that it was embedded in polycarbonate, but that wiki diagram suggests it's just laquer on top of the reflector, to which the label is applied.

The label isn't directly printed on the reflector. However, I had thought that it was embedded in polycarbonate, but that wiki diagram suggests it's just laquer on top of the reflector, to which the label is applied.
That's DVDs. That's why DVDs are a lot more resilient, since the layer is embedded inside. A CD you can destroy by just just a scratch on the printed side.

So do you guys just like not remember the iMac and iBook or something? Steve Jobs was all about a spectrum of case colours for a while, and then just as quickly he wasn't.

Why does everyone pretend like Steve Jobs was some design genius with a singular vision; he changed his mind many times and basically listened to the prevailing narrative that was presented to him by the designers he trusted.

Count me off that "everyone", for me he was just an okaish CEO with too much hype over, I´m more found of the other Steve.
Yep I recall the I-things, they had them cyan or orange(the ones I saw) and it all looked like a toilet to me for some reason. :)

Hi to all i m new here ! But i saw the pandora at TGS2015 in france and since i saw it i want one , ok now i want a PYRA !
But for the color if it s possible i want a nice dark with a metallic look or the scratch resistant coating. Many thanks to the team & all. peace

I know that it has been discussed at length but I can resist saying: Transparent as your test case!

Back