Light Gun Suport?

seen12

Still Fresh
I'd love light gun support for all emus. I know that the C64, sega MS, NES, sega MD, and some mame games used light guns. Dose any one know if there any emus who support usb light guns?

Lcd technology is not compatible with light guns, Well not the ones used on a lot of retro systems (megadrive, Nes etc) as far as i know, Evil Dragon maybe able to tell you more.

Trooper

trooper said:
Lcd technology is not compatible with light guns, Well not the ones used on a lot of retro systems (megadrive, Nes etc) as far as i know, Evil Dragon maybe able to tell you more.

Trooper
[/quot

I didnt think the lcd would support it, but how about with TV out? Frame skip could mess it up, but other then that.

Last edited by a moderator:
lawndart said:
trooper said:

Trooper
I didnt think the lcd would support it, but how about with TV out? Frame skip could mess it up, but other then that.

Heheh I can just imagine pointing a huge light gun at the 3.5 inch screen :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! So I someday will be able to play Duck Hunt(NES) in train on my way to university!

Even if it was possible using the LCD Top Gun listed here would only work on tv out and even then its really damn hard to setup and inaccurate. Better to stick to using the directional pad to control light gun games.

Wow! So I someday will be able to play Duck Hunt(NES) in train on my way to university!

I can't even imagine how much trouble you'd get into pulling a big honkin' lightgun out of your bag on a moving train (at the airport!) :blink:

I like to see light gun support/light gun emulation for mame, for games like police trainer, and other early gun games.

Back