Lint trapped in screen, any tips?

A

Asher

Hi. This may seem like a trivial thing to get bugged out over, but maybe someone has some experience. I finally got my hands on a Pandora from the recent batch, and it appears that there is a small-ish piece of lint or a thread trapped inside of the screen, I can get it to move around slightly with the stylus, and it seems to (albeit almost imperceptibly) interfere with the touch-screen in that area.

It know its silly and minor, but its bugging me. Has anyone had this issue? Any tips how to get it out/what to do about it?

Are you sure it doesn't have a screen protector fitted?  I've fitted mine under the edges of the bezel, so it's largely imperceptible.

It is possible that some lint got trapped during manufacturing, but unusual.  On the shop, the LCD and touchscreen parts can be ordered separately, but I've never removed mine from my LCD, so I don't know how hard it is to detach and reattach.

Are you sure it doesn't have a screen protector fitted?  I've fitted mine under the edges of the bezel, so it's largely imperceptible.
I didn't even consider that, actually, I'd seen videos where the screens came with the standard protector films on them, but they looked obvious and had a tab, this one didn't have anything like that, so I just assumed this run didn't have them. Thanks for the info!

Back